- 365体育官网 Nov 07 02
Buy a musical instrument tax free, through the school, with AIPS
DID YOU KNOW...
One of the main reasons behind youngsters giving up playing a musical instrument is due to the poor quality of the instrument?
This can range from poor tone/sound, tuning, action to name a few...
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The AIPS enables pupils of local authority and academy schools to purchase musical instruments through their school net of VAT providing the sale to the pupil meets the criteria below.
· Musical tuition at a local authority school;
· Musical tuition at an academy;
· Musical tuition in either a school orchestra or local authority orchestra; and Musical tuition in a local music hub.
This also includes replacement parts.
For the purchase to qualify for the AIPS, the following criteria must be met:
· The instrument or item must be sold to the local authority or school and then supplied onto the pupil or their guardian;
· The pupil must be receiving state education;
· The instrument must be used as part of their musical tuition;
· The instrument must be appropriate to the pupil’s needs
If you would like to know more, please visit the link above or contact Mr Mack via firstname.lastname@example.org with FAO Mr Mack in the subject header.